Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Beginnings

I have decided to set my ruined sculpt aside and work on another that has been in my heart ever since a friend, that I have know for years but yet to meet, posted a picture of her little girl longingly watching her older sisters dance on pointe. She named her picture "Pining for Pointe" and has graciously given me permission to give my sculpt the same name.




I hope you enjoy following my on my journey of Pining for Pointe...




I have pictures that I have from the internet that I am using for reference but will not be posting them due to not wanting to inadvertanly infring on copywrite laws. Now that I have my references the next step are the armatures. They were finished yesterday.


The little girl is going to be kneeling on a bench, looking in at the older dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment